The Time to Donate is Now
Mobile Optimization is a Must
- 50% of the Text-to-Haiti donors made their contributions IMMEDIATELY upon learning about the campaign.
- And an additional 23% donated on the same day they heard about it.
- 1 in 4 donors use mobile devices to discover nonprofits they were not previously aware of.
- 25% of donors complete their donation on mobile devices.
- 40% of donors compare reviews of nonprofits on mobile devices.
- In 2012, the American Lung Association saw donations grow quickly because of mobile optimization.
- They raised 29.6% of all donations online after they altered their website pages to display well on mobile devices.
Sources: 1. PewResearch Center’s Internet & American Life Project, 2012
2. Google & Millward Brown Digital Online Survey, 2013
3. The Chronicle of Philanthropy, “The Big Boom in Online Giving,” 2013
Comments are closed.